Pages

Welcome to your first Nexus modding source

Nexus Devices: Nexus 4, Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus Q.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dual Booting ICS and JB on Galaxy Nexus Using Bootmanager

I downloaded boot manager from the market and tried to dual boot JB and ICS rom but it just bricked my phone and I had to repair my boot.img by re flashing it from /sdcard/bootmanager/phonerom/update.zip

I also tried installing a new rom from a nandroid, and flashing from zip, flashed ICS tried to flash another ICS  nothing happen, deleted boot manager and its files, wiped data, installed it, did the above all over again for almost whole day and in the end I give up.

my point of view, boot manager is too buggy and I don't know how exactly some people got this to work on galaxy nexus.

if you know how please leave a comment below and help me and for sure this page gonna be a reference for someone else.

1 comments:

MadMajd said...

currently bootmanager can only dual boot ICS, it doesnt support Jellybean.

Post a Comment